In our first article we discussed the yeast overgrowth that can come in the spring time and why this happens. Now we will talk about more ways to address this if it happens. The other thing is you can do in autism treatment some different types of supplements to help if your child is susceptible to allergies, things like vitamin C, stinging nettles, bromelain, quercetin, N-acetyl cysteine, can be helpful. New Beginnings Nutritionals carries something called an A and I formula which is an allergen inflammation formula you can go right to their website, order that and it has dosing recommendations right there. That can be something that can be used not only for acute allergies but for maintenance therapy too.
Autism Treatment for Spring Allergy and Regression
If yeast is occurring, then of course then doing the things that we know for yeast, prescription wise Nystatin, Diflucan, Lamisil, Nizoral, etc. of course you need a prescription for those. Or there’s natural remedies too. Again New Beginnings carries a yeast formula packet which is a combination of four different remedies you can rotate anywhere from five to ten drops twice daily for five days and then rotate through those different supplements. Grapefruit seed extract five to eight drops two to three times a day can be helpful for yeast. Candex is another type of supplement, it’s an enzyme that helps to break down the cell wall of yeast, there’s a combination of things. I tend to see good results with things like grapefruit seed extract and the yeast formula packet that New Beginnings carries.
If the supplements are not holding the allergies then sometimes even just a short course of an allergy medication, Claritin over the counter can be helpful Singulair as a prescription can be helpful, you can talk to your pediatrician or family physician about that. Even if it’s just for four to six weeks to get through the real intense period of spring. So again, in autism treatment in spring, it can bring on yeast behavior, I’ve seen it I’m already seeing it again this year, just be aware of it.
- Autism Treatment
- Autism Recovery – Clostridia Difficile and Clostridia Bacteria Toxicity in Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oregon Autism Consults Available
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism Treatments, What Really Works
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Respen-A Therapy and Autism Update
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Thyroid Evaluation and Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism, Constipation and Worms
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Biomedical Education and Autism Seminars on Demand
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Take Supplements With Caution
- Autism Treatment – Age Appropriate Behavior or Autism?
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oxytocin Therapy and Autism