If you like the information that I put forth in these videos and if you’ve joined me on my webinars through Great Plains Laboratory which I do once a month on a Wednesday, usually at the beginning of the month but make sure you check with Great Plains Laboratory for the schedule for each webinar regarding a specific topic on biomedical intervention. Then if you like the information I put forth I think you’ll also then like having access to this information through a website we’ve created called www.biomedicineuniversity.com.
What I have done is I’ve gone through many of my most popular presentations, redone the slides, we’ve converted those into a color PDF that you can immediately have as a download. Many of those presentations are also recorded as an audio file and then merged together essentially as a movie file that you can access as well.
Some things that I have done recently, one particular topic called Brain Regions and their Dysfunction in Autism goes through in depth the different areas in the brain. The frontal lobe, the temporal lobe, the parietal lobe, the occipital lobe, etc. and looking at different areas that are often dysfunctional in Autism and try and get a better understanding of what’s happening at that neuro-anatomical level. So that has been a popular one.
Another presentation I have done is brain inflammation, specifically brain inflammation with respects to microglia, microglia being these immune cells in the brain that are often activated in Autism leading to chronic inflammation. That information is there as well. But there is a whole host of other presentations on yeast, on biofilms, on supplements, on oxytocin, cholesterol, Respen-A therapy, methyl B-12 therapy, etc. So if you want to keep abreast of the information I am putting out, certainly join me at www.greatplainslaboratory.com once a month for my webinars and you can register through Great Plains Laboratory. And then you have constant access to information as well through www.biomedicineuniversity.com.
- Autism Treatment
- Autism Recovery – Clostridia Difficile and Clostridia Bacteria Toxicity in Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oregon Autism Consults Available
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism Treatments, What Really Works
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Respen-A Therapy and Autism Update
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Thyroid Evaluation and Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism, Constipation and Worms
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Biomedical Education and Autism Seminars on Demand
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Take Supplements With Caution
- Autism Treatment – Age Appropriate Behavior or Autism?
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oxytocin Therapy and Autism