This is part 1 of a 2 part series on Respen-A blended chord and inositol. With respects to Respen-A, there has been a lot of discussion about the new blended chord, or the blended chord version of Respen-A. The Respen-A originally is now the blended chord which has two different ingredients. There is the Reserpine which has been there all along to help boost and bolster the Monoamine Oxidase A activity and the active metabolite which helps to, not nullify but inhibit and neutralize the excess Monoamine Oxidase B activity that can occur and that creates the imbalances in serotonin, etc.
One of the things that has been recommended in the past to help boost the release of some of the stored serotonin to keep things in a more steady state was a little bit of gluten. Now we know the gluten free diet has been a steady, safe remedy now in the Autism community for many many years and there’s a tremendous amount of children who have benefited from the gluten and casein free diet. And so there are still some kids who just really can’t tolerate gluten at all.
What has been discovered is that a supplement called inositol can be useful and often can be used in place of needing a little bit of gluten with the Respen-A. What has happened is that the recommendation has really converted over now to using a small amount of inositol in the morning with the Respen-A, 300, 350, 400 or 500 or so mg of inositol, every kid is going to be a little bit different. But on average about 500 mg of inositol in the morning seems to be enough to help with the steady state release of serotonin so that it can be acted upon by the Monoamine Oxidase A, converted into its active aldehyde form to have the physiological effect that we are looking for with respects to Respen-A, which is attention, focusing, greater awareness, kids being more social, language development, etc. The next part will cover more about inositol’s role in this new Respen-A formulation.
- Autism Treatment
- Autism Recovery – Clostridia Difficile and Clostridia Bacteria Toxicity in Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oregon Autism Consults Available
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism Treatments, What Really Works
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Respen-A Therapy and Autism Update
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Thyroid Evaluation and Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism, Constipation and Worms
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Biomedical Education and Autism Seminars on Demand
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Take Supplements With Caution
- Autism Treatment – Age Appropriate Behavior or Autism?
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oxytocin Therapy and Autism